Best Massage Treatments in the Vaal Triangle at Fablane Spa
Massage is known to have many health benefits, making it one of the most popular spa treatments at spas and wellness centres across the world. Except for the fact that spa massages are very enjoyable, spa-goers also enjoy a number of other benefits promoted by professional massages.
If you are looking for a spa in the Vaal Triangle that offers relaxing and professional massage treatments, you have to visit Fablane Spa in Vanderbijlpark. Choose from a variety of different massage treatments to meet your specific needs, or talk to an experienced spa therapist about the best option for you. We trust that you will thoroughly enjoy your massage treatment at Fablane spa in Vanderbijlpark, Vaal Triangle. Book your massage treatment at Fablane Spa today!
The health benefits of a professional massage treatment
They don’t call it massage therapy for nothing! Massage involves the stimulation of pressure points, muscles, skin, nerves and tendons, which in turn results in a number of different benefits. Massage can relieve muscle tension, leaving you feeling more relaxed, which is why it is a great treatment for stress-relief, anxiety and even depression. Stimulation of the body’s lymphatic drainage system through massage helps to detoxify the body and reduce swelling, which is exceptionally beneficial after surgery. Massage is also helpful to relieve tension headaches, and promotes quicker healing of many sports injuries. Other conditions massage may be helpful for include insomnia, digestive disorders, fibromyalgia to name a few. Talk to a spa therapist at Fablane Spa in the Vaal Triangle today about the massage treatment you need.
Types of massages available at Fablane spa
- Swedish massage: A Swedish massage is a popular general-purpose system of massage, that originated in Sweden.
- Aromatherapy massage: Aromatherapy massage involves the use of specific essential oils that are added to the massage lotion / oil, for certain benefits.
- Hot Stone massage: A Hot Stone Massage is a popular massage treatment, especially in the colder months, which involves the use of heated stones during the massage.
- Deep tissue / Sports massage: A deep tissue massage or sports massage is a massage treatment that uses firm pressure and slow strokes to reach deeper layers of muscle and fascia, to relieve aches and pains in muscles and tendons.
- Indian head massage: The practice of the Indian Head Massage originated over a thousand years ago in India, and involves the stimulation of various pressure points in the head and neck for tension relief and other health benefits.
- Foot massage: A foot massage is very beneficial as it stimulates a number of pressure points and nerves to promote various functions of the body.
- Pregnancy massage: A Mommy-to-be massage at Fablane Spa is ideal for pregnant mothers who wish to relax and get pampered from head to toe.
Book your massage treatment at Fablane Spa today!
Book your spa massage at Fablane Spa in the Vaal today to enjoy the many benefits of professional massage treatments. Contact Fablane Spa to enquire about any of the above or other massage treatments and to make your booking.